Working hours & time sheets
With Dramatify’s Check in/Out feature you can record and keep track of your cast’s and crew’s working hours. The feature integrates automatically with cast calls and unit calls in the call sheets, and also records sick days and absent days. You can export each day as a .csv file to import to your spreadsheet application of choice.
STEP 1: Basic set up
The check in and out forms will be visible and selectable in the dropdown as the date is reached for each working day. That means you can view today and past days, but there will be no days visible for future days.
STEP 2: Who is in the team list?
- Crew members are checked to work that working day in the Crew scheduler
- Cast members are attached to scenes shooting that day as per the scene schedule.
- Cast members who are not shooting today, but have a cast call set in the Daily Cast Scheduler. This might be used for cast that are rehearsing, called in for fittings or other meetings.
To check in and out certain departments, use the dropdown department list at the top of the page.
To check in a certain person, search for their name in the search box if the team list is long.
STEP 3: What does the different check in buttons mean?'
- Check in NOW. Get a time stamp indication the moment you click the button.
- Check in according to unit call or cast call. These times are depend on the call times you have set in the call sheet for unit calls and early/late unit calls, and on the cast calls you have set in the daily cast scheduler. If a crew member is not part of a team, the unit call button will not appear, but you can use any of the other four buttons. The various colours on the call buttons indicates the team colour.
- Check in a manual time. Add any time manually.
- Sick day.
- Absent. If a team member are absent for any other reason and illness.
STEP 4: What does the different check out buttons mean?
- Check out NOW. Get a time stamp indication the moment you click the button.
- Check out according to wrap. These times are depend on the wrap time you have set in the call sheet. It will NOT appear for cast members and for crew members who are not part of a team.
- Check out a manual time. Add any time manually.
- Sick – a team member with a button indicating a sick day do not need to check out. Clicking the button will remove the record of a sick day.
- Absent – a team member with a button indicating a day in absentia do not need to check out. Clicking the button will remove the record of a day in absentia.
STEP 5: Downloading / exporting information to a .csv file
Try Dramatify today - if you haven't already!
60 days free trial! No credit card required.