Efficiently produce documentaries and factuals.
Documentary and factual productions can span from two people with a camera via magazine-style factuals with a lot of standups and interviews to big multinational productions with reenactments rivalling any high-end drama production. That’s why we offer three different script formats so you can find the perfect format for each specific production. All of them are integrated with the rest of Dramatify’s features for maximum production efficiency and speed. Time is money!
You and your team get a digital collaboration platform specifically developed to support the demands of modern film and TV production. You can use parts of the platform for smaller productions, or all of it for large, demanding productions. It’s that flexible!
Three (3!!!) different script formats to choose from.
Coordinate your team across countries, continents and time zones
With up to 5 teams, it's easy to add teams per location or per shooting type
Integrated with all other professional Dramatify features
GREEN! For en entirely paper-free production flow
Collaboration for crew & cast
Save time and money! Each team member can efficiently collaborate, communicate and get the information they need according to their role and the access level the production has given them
. Without an overworked production assistant in the middle and without printing lots of single-use, throwaway information on paper. Go green!
Keep updated with the dashboard!
Just login to your productions on Dramatify, and you will immediately see your dashboard of new messages, documents, new team members and production updates. Everything available with a click.
Docs, links & research
Collect and share all your important production documents and research in Dramatify’s Docs & Resource section. You can share documents with specific people, departments or everyone. Through hashtags, you easily organise your files with keywords.
3 different script types to choose between!
Dramatify offers three different script format types for you to choose between depending on your own storytelling style and your specific production. Dramatify works great for teamwriting!
- First, with our screenplay format you can either write in Dramatify or upload an existing screenplay through our Final Draft / .fdx file import. If your prefer writing in a screenwriting program, you can also synch any later rewrites!
- Secondly, our rundown format comes with both a distraction-free scriptwriting editor for scriptwriters and journalists, and a technical rundown view. The rundown format is super-flexible and allows you to decide exactly which content you want to show and what timing features you like. Even better, if you need integrated cue cards and easy text export for teleprompters, subtitling and close-captioning, the rundown is your perfect choice!
- Thirdly, if you are a visual person, use our image-based AV (audio/video) script format. Apart from images, you have space for camera instructions, sound/music, action, dialgoue, set, cast members etc. With scene duration and production time visible in the script flow, it’s also perfect for trailers and promos.
Keep track of all the details!
- Breakdown your script and add all types of scenography items, props, wardrobe, technical equipment and other scene items
- Works great on mobile for stylists and buyers on the go!
- Master list of all scene items with smart filters
- Add departments, tags, images and options to scene items
- Breakdown report
- Schedule for up to 5 teams and unlimited episodes simultaneously. Works exceptionally well for either multi-location or multinational productions or productions with both pre-produced and live material.
- Switch between column view and stripboard view with a click.
- Extensive filters for faster and easier scheduling.
- Schedule crew on set with a click. This information is also used in call sheets, catering lists, time sheets and reports.
- Schedule cast and participants with call times, transport, rehearsals, makeup, hair, wardrobe etc.
- Direct connection with call sheets. Updates can be viewed immediately!
Smart set and location data
Regardless if you are in one studio, or in a number of different locations, Dramatify adds value with:
- Individual set pages with attached scene items for props, set dressing etc. including images and options
- Location pages with geodata, image slideshow, imageboards with comments, release & owner information, greenlighting
- Linked maps and driving directions in the digital call sheets so everyone finds the way
- Automatic weather reports in call sheets from location data
Manage hosts and participants
- Character & cast master list – add hosts, reporters and interviewees.
- Character & cast report with dates and days, episodes, scenes, sets and locations
- Individual character pages will all info, including a stylist section with scene items for wardrobe, makeup & hair including images and options – perfect if you’ll do reenactments.
Scene lists, stripboards, running orders & continuity
Dramatify offers super-configurable reports and running orders:
- Scene list with easy formatting of strips, extensive filters and sorting features that can be used for continuity
- Shooting order stripboard with easy formatting of strips, extensive filters and sorting features that can be used for rundown reports
- These can be formated as running orders, continuity and character continuity
- Easily print handouts or pdfs
Call sheets – digital and printed
- Offer both smart, digital call sheets and printed call sheets to your cast and crew
- Call sheets are smart and semi-automatic – saving you tons of time. Also synced with all other data, reflecting changes in scheduling immediately!
- Digital call sheets include smart map links and smart contact information as well as script sides in the scene information
- Two different templates included for printed call sheets
Reports & handouts, documents & files
- Dramatify has a plethora of lists and reports that can be customised by a few clicks. Each team member can get exactly the information they are looking for
- All information comes from one source and is always up to date
- Nearly automatic, very comprehensive daily production report
- Upload and share any documents and files with your crew and cast without requiring any other logins or accounts
- Create and share link collections with your crew, from dailies to graphic files or music.
“Dramatify streamlines productions >. Everything for everyone is in your mobile in real time. No emails, no shared document, no missing info, no different versions. Everyone here just loves it!“
Gala show director, Europe
Questions? Contact us!
Try Dramatify today!
30 day free trial. No credit card required.