Produce commercials in the cloud!Production management + Intranet = Faster and more efficient productions Sign up for free!
Produce commercials in the cloud!
Manage all your commercial productions in one place – increase production speed and creative collaboration with smart, mobile tools
Enjoy Instagram-style scripts with images that still allows you to use professional script breakdown and scheduling. Manage cast and crew, from collaboration and messaging, to call sheets, food preferences and time sheets. And if you want, invite the agency creative team and clients to read scripts and view wardrobe selections but with limited access to the management tools.
Image-based, Instagram-style A/V scripts
Professional planning, breakdown, scheduling and call sheet tools
Image supported scene items for wardrobe and props
Automatic catering lists with food preferences and allergies
Everything in your phone for teams on the go!
Creative collaboration for your team
Save time and money with Dramatify! Each team member can efficiently collaborate and communicate in one place, regardless of how many productions you have going
. Invite cast members, crew members, clients and agency staff to get the information they need according to their role and the access level the company has given them – on the go!
Smart, Instagram-style AV scripts – unlimited episodes
- Create great commercials with Dramatify’s smart image-based scripts
- Add images, cast, set, camera action, dialogue/speaker, music notations and more to scripts
- Use the episode functionality if you create a number of videos for the same client
Keep updated with the dashboard!
Just login to your productions on Dramatify, and you will immediately see your dashboard of new messages, documents, new team members and production updates
. Everything available with a click!
Real-time, automatic production updates
Keep your team members on top of production changes with the Update section. You’ll get automatic updates of new, changed and deleted episodes, scripts, characters, sets and locations, including optional comments on details.
Script breakdown & advanced scene item management
- Fast and easy breakdown with smart, unique Dramatify features to save you time
- Master list of all scene items with smart filters
- Add departments, tags, images and options to scene items
- Day out of day report for scene items
- Breakdown report
Cast & characters
- Character & cast master list
- Character & cast report with dates and days, episodes, scenes, sets, locations & unit bases
- Individual character pages will all info, including scene items for wardrobe etc.
- Attach cast member, body doubles, stand-ins and stunt persons to a character
- Smart handling of atmosphere cast
- Day out of day report for cast
Sets, locations and unit bases
- Master set list & report
- Individual set pages with attached scene items
- Location master list with shooting locations, unit bases and medical emergency locations
- Location pages with geodata, image slideshow, imageboards with comments, release & owner information, greenlighting
- Automatic weather reports in call sheets from location data
- Schedule for up to 5 teams and unlimited episodes simultaneously
- Switch between column view and stripboard view with a click
- Extensive filters for faster and easier scheduling
- Unlimited scene splits
- On the fly calculation of total pages, estimated finished material and working hours
Story order and running order stripboards
- Read-only stripboards for team members with access to get, filter and format their own information
- Story order / Scene list with easy formatting of strips, extensive filters and sorting features that can be used for continuity
- Easily find shooting status of all scenes
- Running order / Shooting order stripboard with easy formatting of strips, extensive filters and sorting features that can be used for running order reports
- Easily print handouts, pdfs or strips to tack on walls!
Wardrobe, Makeup & Hair management
- Script breakdown with items and notes
- Several reporting features for breakdown reports, wardrobe reports, makeup & hair reports, cast continuity reports, cast running orders etc.
- Wardrobe section per character with inspiration and test images, cast measurements including retail sizes and allergy information that can be imported from previous productions, itemised wardrobe and prop breakdown per scene with images, options, tags etc, per scene wardrobe list.
- Makeup & Hair section inspiration and clear face images, attribute section with eye and hair colour, skin tone and allergy information that can be imported from previous productions, looks & styles per scene or scenes with exact products per category from Face with skin, eyes, cheeks etc, to Nails, Hair, Facial Hair, Body and F/X.
- Daily cast scheduling with makeup, F/X makeup, hair and wardrobes
Cast & crew scheduling
- Schedule crew members on set with a click
- Daily cast scheduling with call times, transport, makeup, hair, wardrobe, rehearsals, dismissal and notes
- Each scheduled cast and crew member is automatically added to:
- Call sheets (cast calls and crew list)
- Time sheets with easy check in/out of working hours
- Automatic catering lists
- Daily production report (DPR)
Call sheets – digital and printed
- Offer both smart, digital call sheets and printed call sheets to your cast and crew
- Call sheets are smart and semi-automatic – saving you tons of time
. Also synced with all other data, reflecting changes in scheduling immediately!
- Digital call sheets include smart map links and smart contact information as well as script sides in the scene information
- Two different templates included for printed call sheets
Continuity – snap, tag, add, share!
- Continuity for characters and sets
- Snap a photo, tag it with the scene, if it’s a “before” or “on-set” image, optionally a department and notes!
- View and filter continuity images to quickly find what you are looking for!
- Team members with access can view and reference images!
Smart food & meal management
- Add how meal costs should be handled for the production as well as individually if necessary – free, deducted or taxed. Or turn off meal management altogether.
- Automatically get compiled catering lists per day, including meal preferences and allergies. Add any extra plates or snacks!
- Check off plates and break times during meal breaks
- Export a compiled.csv file to payroll at the end of the day.
- Plate count information is also automatically added to the Daily Production Report.
Reports & handouts, documents & files
- Dramatify has a plethora of lists and reports that can be customised by a few clicks. Each team member can get exactly the information they are looking for
- All information comes from one source and is always up to date
- Upload and share any documents and files with your crew and cast without requiring any other logins or accounts
- Create and share link collections with your crew, from dailies to graphic files or music.
“I strongly believe that Dramatify is a breakthrough service
and will become a standard.”
Sergio Uguet de Resayre, Executive Producer (Finland / Spain)
Questions? Contact us!
Try Dramatify today!
14 day free trial. No credit card required.