Drama productionThe online software platform for producing features and series smarter! Sign up for free!
Produce drama, features, series and telenovelas efficiently – collaborate online with modern, unique features.
Dramatify’s online drama production software offers smart standard features like screenwriting, breakdown and scheduling but also mind-blowing new – nearly automatic – functionality like catering & food management, time sheets and daily production reports that save hours on set every day!
With increasing competition and squeezed budgets, smart producers know that the old production methods are simply too slow and costly.
Dramatify gives you and your cast and crew drama production software online: A modern collaboration platform specifically developed to support the demands of modern drama production.
Dramatify supports the production process from script via breakdown, planning and scheduling, to shooting and reporting.
Collaboration for crew & cast
Save time and money with Dramatify! Each team member can efficiently collaborate, communicate and get the information they need according to their role and the access level the production has given them.
Without an overworked production assistant in the middle and without printing lots of single-use, throwaway information on paper. Go green!
Keep updated with the dashboard!
Just login to your productions on Dramatify, and you will immediately see your dashboard of new messages, documents, new team members and soon much more. Everything available with a click.
Screenplays – write, import & synch
Includes automatic watermarking AND automatic script sides!
- Write screenplays from scratch or import your shooting script from Final Draft and any.fdx compatible program.
- Synch .fdx rewrites while keeping all breakdown, scheduling, character, set and call sheet data in synch.
- Print or pdf screenplays, complete with watermarking and tracking information.
- Get automatic script sides for on-screen reading access, or printing to PDF or hard copy. Scene scripts are also automatically added to digital call sheets.
Real-time, automatic production updates
Keep your team members on top of production changes with the Update section. You’ll get automatic updates of new, changed and deleted episodes, scripts, characters, sets and locations, including optional comments on details.
Script breakdown & advanced scene item management
- Fast and easy breakdown with smart, unique Dramatify features to save you time
- Unlimited scene splits
- Master list of all scene items with smart filters
- Add departments, tags, images and options to scene items
- Day out of day report for scene items
- Breakdown report with smart filters and show/hide
Multi-scenario scene scheduling for drama production
- Unlimited number of scenarios. Import & switch on the fly if necessary.
- Schedule for up to 5 teams and unlimited episodes simultaneously
- Switch between calendar view, column view and strip board view with a click
- Extensive filters for faster and easier scheduling
- Character scheduling conflict warnings
- Cast availability warnings
- Unlimited scene splits
- On the fly calculation of total pages, estimated finished material and working hours
- Totally integrated with call sheets – only add information once
Cast & characters
- Character & cast master list. Characters are imported automatically from Final Draft imports.
- Character & cast report with dates and days, episodes, scenes, sets, locations & unit bases
- Individual character pages will all info, including scene items for wardrobe, makeup & hair including images and options
- Attach cast member, body doubles, stand-ins and stunt persons to a character
- Smart handling of atmosphere cast
- Cast availability, Visual Cast Availability Schedule and Day out of Day report for cast – all integrated with Scheduling
- Daily Cast Scheduling – from transport to rehearsals integrated with Call sheets
Sets, locations and unit bases
- Master set list & report. Sets are imported automatically from Final Draft imports.
- Individual set pages with attached scene items for props, set dressing etc. including images and options
- Location master list with shooting locations, unit bases and medical emergency locations
- Location pages with geodata, image slideshow, imageboards with comments, release & owner information, greenlighting
- Automatic weather reports in call sheets from location data
Story order and running order stripboards
- Read-only stripboards for team members with access to get, filter and format their own information
- Story order / Scene list with easy formatting of strips, extensive filters and sorting features that can be used for continuity
- Easily find shooting status of all scenes
- Running order / Shooting order stripboard with easy formatting of strips, extensive filters and sorting features that can be used for running order reports
- Easily print handouts, pdfs or strips to tack on walls!
Wardrobe, Makeup & Hair management
- Script breakdown with items and notes
- Several reporting features for breakdown reports, wardrobe reports, makeup & hair reports, cast continuity reports, cast running orders etc.
- Wardrobe section per character with inspiration and test images, cast measurements including retail sizes and allergy information that can be imported from previous productions, itemised wardrobe and prop breakdown per scene with images, options, tags etc, per scene wardrobe list.
- Makeup & Hair section inspiration and clear face images, attribute section with eye and hair colour, skin tone and allergy information that can be imported from previous productions, looks & styles per scene or scenes with exact products per category from Face with skin, eyes, cheeks etc, to Nails, Hair, Facial Hair, Body and F/X.
- Daily cast scheduling with makeup, F/X makeup, hair and wardrobes
Cast & crew scheduling
- Schedule crew members on set with a click
- Daily cast scheduling with call times, transport, makeup, hair, wardrobe, rehearsals, dismissal and notes
- Each scheduled cast and crew member is automatically added to:
- Call sheets (cast calls and crew list)
- Time sheets with easy check in/out of working hours
- Automatic catering lists
- Daily production report (DPR)
Continuity – snap, tag, add, share!
- Continuity for characters and sets
- Snap a photo, tag it with the scene, if it’s a “before” or “on-set” image, optionally a department and notes!
- View and filter continuity images to quickly find what you are looking for!
- Team members with access can view and reference images!
Call sheets – digital and printed
- Offer both smart, digital call sheets and printed call sheets to your cast and crew
- Call sheets are smart and semi-automatic – saving you tons of time. Also synced with all other data, reflecting changes in scheduling immediately!
- Digital call sheets include smart map links and smart contact information as well as script sides in the scene information
- Two different templates included for printed call sheets
Time Sheets & Check In/Out of Work Hours
Time Sheets and working hours can be incredibly labour intensive to gather and process. In Dramatify it’s more or less automatic!
- Check in cast and crew with a click
- Export all time sheets as a.csv file to your payroll department.
- Work hours are also automatically added to the Daily Production Report
Smart food & meal management
- Add how meal costs should be handled for the production as well as individually if necessary – free, deducted or taxed. Or turn off meal management altogether.
- Automatically get compiled catering lists per day, including meal preferences and allergies. Add any extra plates or snacks!
- Check off plates and break times during meal breaks
- Export a compiled.csv file to payroll at the end of the day.
- Plate count information is also automatically added to the Daily Production Report.
Automagic Daily Production Reports, DPR
Dramatify cuts hours from each shooting day. Never miss a report deadline again!
- our automagic DPRs collects the shooting information you and your team have added during scheduling
- adds the day’s fresh information
- presents you with a draft where you manually finishes off the last details. In minutes.
- smart, digital signing process
Reports & handouts, documents & files
- Dramatify has a plethora of lists and reports that can be customised by a few clicks. Each team member can get exactly the information they are looking for
- All information comes from one source and is always up to date
- Upload and share any documents and files with your crew and cast without requiring any other logins or accounts
- Create and share link collections with your crew, from dailies to graphic files or music.
“I strongly believe that Dramatify is a breakthrough service
and will become a standard.”
Sergio Uguet de Resayre, Executive Producer (Finland / Spain)
Questions? Demo request? Enterprise inquiry? Contact us!
Try Dramatify today!
60 day free trial. No credit card required.