Service & Security Level Agreement
This agreement outlines the agreement for all customers, unless superseded by a custom agreement.
In this agreement, we at Dramatify set and manage honest expectations of what you can expect from our service. Of course, everyone wants any service they use to work flawlessly 24/7, 365 days a year. Unfortunately, that is unrealistic, but we try to get as close to perfection as possible!
Dramatify pledges to run a professional service focusing on smooth operations, best practice security and workflows that delight our customers and their production teams.
What to expect
This number considers unexpected problems, short-term scheduled maintenance, and new releases that sometimes may delay load times by up to 10 seconds.
Standard response time: 200 milliseconds to 1 second
The time Dramatify may take to respond to a regular operation like clicking a save button or filtering a list.
User experience: 100%
When using Dramatify, you shouldn’t encounter odd responses, dead or faulty links or popups hidden from view.
When there is a problem
When there is a problem, Dramatify will analyse and prioritise the response and follow up according to our impact and urgency scores. If we fail badly, we outline the credits you can receive below.
1 – Extensive
- The problem or threat results, or may result in, severe interruptions to a customer’s production system and has affected, or could affect, the entire user community.
- The problem or threat may compromise data integrity.
2 – Significant
- The problem or threat results in severe interruptions to normal operations or that critical tasks cannot be performed, but the error does not impair essential functions.
- Work can continue in a restricted manner.
- Data integrity may be at risk.
3 – Moderate
- The problem or threat causes or may cause interruptions in everyday operations.
- It does not prevent the operation of the platform and its services.
- The error is attributed to malfunctioning or incorrect behaviour of the software.
- Data integrity is not at risk.
4 – Minor
- Bugs that with limited scope or a small function of a feature.
- One or few users impacted.
1 – Critical
It affects the entire service, resulting in the inability to perform/provide the functions of the service. No workaround is available.
2 – High
It affects a user’s ability to perform a function critical to their role and standard business operations.
3 – Medium
It moderately affects a user’s ability to perform functions as a part of their role.
4 – Low
It does not impede a user’s ability to perform a function, or a workaround is available.
|Impact/Urgency||1 – Critical||2 – High||3 – Medium||4 – Low|
|1 – Extensive||Priority 1||Priority 2||Priority 2||Priority 3|
|2 – Significant||Priority 2||Priority 2||Priority 3||Priority 4|
|3 – Moderate||Priority 2||Priority 3||Priority 4||Priority 4|
|4 – Minor||Priority 3||Priority 4||Priority 4||Priority 4|
Response times based on Priority
|Priority 1||Response||15 min||24×7|
|Priority 2||Response||1 hour||8 – 17 CET, Weekdays excluding Holidays|
|Resolution||9 hours||8 – 17 CET, Weekdays excluding Holidays|
|Priority 3||Response||4 hours||8 – 17 CET, Weekdays excluding Holidays|
|Resolution||18 hours||8 – 17 CET, Weekdays excluding Holidays|
|Priority 4||Response||9 hours||8 – 17 CET, Weekdays excluding Holidays|
|Resolution||45 hours||8 – 17 CET, Weekdays excluding Holidays|
The Response stops when a ticket moves to the Resolution phase.
The Resolution stops when a ticket is closed and is paused when it waits for a customer, third-party service provider or is Resolved.
Business hours are 8:00-17:00 CET Monday-Friday, excluding European bank holidays.
What’s not included
- Scheduled and announced downtime due to maintenance or updates.
- Dramatify uses some carefully selected third-party services to handle subscriptions and payments, VAT checks, maps, weather, sunrise and sunset information, file storage, entertainment shot information etc.
Dramatify can not be held responsible or liable if these third-party services experience outages, downtimes or malfunctions. We will, however, be the first line of support and try to resolve the issues as soon as possible. The last resort is to replace the malfunctioning third-party service.
- If any failure occurs because of any willful action taken by the Customer
- If any failure occurs due to slow response times caused by outdated devices or browsers, client-side slow or malfunctioning user internet connections, throttled connections, firewalls, VPN routing speeds and similar client-side problems.
- Dramatify is the primary support provider, but we sometimes rely on third-party service providers and may have to wait on their service and support staff.
- Dramatify informs customers in our in-app updates on the Dashboard regarding scheduled and unscheduled service outages due to maintenance, troubleshooting, disruptions, or as otherwise necessary.
- Dramatify pledges to conduct business in a friendly and professional manner.
The Customer’s & User’s responsibility
- The Customer and their users should try to see if the problem encountered is a user error or connection error before contacting Dramatify.
- When contacting Dramatify, the Customer must give all the essential information and assistance related to service performance that allows Dramatify to meet the standards defined in this agreement.
- The Customer will attempt to resolve problems during the first contact for an issue.
- The Customer will be friendly and professional in contact with Dramatify and its staff.
Dramatify will credit the Customer for Priority 1 and 2 issues with 200% credits based on
- the minutes passed from response initiation to resolution
- the monthly subscription plan fee divided per minute
Credits can be claimed by contacting email@example.com
This agreement is void in case of force majeure, such as war, extreme weather events or labour stoppages.
Dramatify retains the right to change, update, or modify this SLA at any time. Such updates will be available on this page.
Latest update: 2023-01-13