Talkshow production – faster and smarter!
With a daily or weekly talkshow, you don’t have time to spare. Increase speed and efficiency with a smart production platform with everything from messaging to teleprompter exports! With the world’s smartest multi-camera scripts / rundowns for live and studio productions, we make sure you are always on time on air.
Even if you use iNews, it’s not always ideal for talkshows or current affairs. Dramatify adds more functionality to maximise the support for your production team so they can focus on delivering outstanding content! And if your team works with contributors not always on site, you will truly experience the capabilities a smart, digital collaboration platform specifically developed to support the demands of modern studio productions.
Fast collaboration and messaging in one place - great for high speed productions!
A unique script template built specifically for multi-camera live & studio productions
Easily customise the user view, from talent & writers to camera operators
Smart, digital call sheets keeps everyone on track!
GREEN! Dark-mode for en entirely paper-free production flow
Fast coordination and collaboration
Countdown to On Air! Speed up your team with Dramatify! Let your editing room, writers and anchors collaborate on content. Your crew work on details and preparation. Each team member can efficiently collaborate, communicate and get the information they need according to their role and the access level the production has given them. Without an overworked production assistant in the middle and without printing lots of single-use, throwaway information on paper. Go green!
The world’s most advanced multi-camera live & studio script editor
Enjoy our unique, collaborative script tool for multi-camera live and studio shows, developed together with live-tv show directors, production co-ordinators and script writers. Guaranteed, it saves time, resources and a lot of frustration.
- Fast on/off content settings, including real time and reverse time.
- Show/hide settings to show exactly what you’d like to read in the finished script. Easy to format for specific roles, from talent and writers to camera operators.
- One click to duplicate scripts and scenes.
- Drag’n’drop to move scenes and to move segments within a scene.
- Automatic background colours depending on source (EVS, live, graphics, speaker, music etc.)
- Optional “dark mode”
- Export to tele prompters.
Keep track of all the details!
- Need to add props, food, graphics or any other details? Breakdown your script and add all types of scenography items, props, wardrobe, technical equipment and other scene items
- Works great on mobile for people on the go!
- Master list of all scene items with smart filters
- Add departments, tags, images and options to scene items
- Breakdown report
- Schedule for up to 5 teams and unlimited episodes simultaneously. Works exceptionally well for either multi-location or multinational productions or productions with both pre-produced and live material.
- Schedule crew on set with a click. This information is also used in call sheets, catering lists, time sheets and reports.
- Schedule cast and participants with call times, transport, rehearsals, makeup, hair, wardrobe etc.
- Direct connection with call sheets. Updates can be viewed immediately!
Manage hosts and participants
- Character & cast master list – add hosts, dancers, musicians, participants, judges….
- Character & cast report with dates and days, episodes, scenes, sets and locations
- Individual character pages will all info, including a stylist section with scene items for wardrobe, makeup & hair including images and options
- Schedule cast and other participants daily for rehearsals, makeup, hair, wardrobe times etc.
- Make sure you have all contracts and releases in one place!
Scene lists, stripboards & running orders
Dramatify offers super-configurable reports and running orders:
- Scene list with easy formatting of strips, extensive filters and sorting features
- Shooting order stripboard with easy formatting of strips, extensive filters and sorting features that can be used for rundown reports
- Easily print handouts or pdfs
Call sheets – digital and printed
- Offer both smart, digital call sheets and printed call sheets to your cast and crew
- Call sheets are smart and semi-automatic – saving you tons of time. Also synced with all other data, reflecting changes in scheduling immediately!
- Digital call sheets include smart map links and smart contact information as well as script sides in the scene information
- Two different templates included for printed call sheets
Time Sheets & Check In/Out of Work Hours
Time Sheets and working hours can be incredibly labour intensive to gather and process. In Dramatify it’s more or less automatic!
- Check in cast and crew with a click
- Export all time sheets as a.csv file to your payroll department.
- Work hours are also automatically added to the Daily Production Report
Who’s vegan? Easy food & meal management!
Offering food in the studio?
- Automatically get compiled catering lists per day, including meal preferences and allergies. Add any extra plates or snacks!
- Check off plates and break times during meal breaks
- Add how meal costs should be handled for the production as well as individually if necessary – free, deducted or taxed. Or turn off meal management altogether.
- Export a compiled.csv file to payroll at the end of the day.
Reports & handouts, documents & files
- Dramatify has a plethora of lists and reports that can be customised by a few clicks. Each team member can get exactly the information they are looking for
- All information comes from one source and is always up to date
- Nearly automatic, very comprehensive daily production report
- Upload and share any documents and files with your crew and cast without requiring any other logins or accounts
- Create and share link collections with your crew, from dailies to graphic files or music.
“Dramatify streamlines productions. Everything for everyone is in your mobile in real time. No emails, no shared document, no missing info, no different versions.
Everyone here just loves it!“
Rami Lindholm, gala show director, YLE (Finland)