Last night we launched https for all of Dramatify . This means that all traffic between your device and the Dramatify servers is encrypted for your security.
HTTPS simply means Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure and is a widely used security protocol that encrypts traffic between your web browser and our servers.
Without it, it is possible to snatch up and read the traffic passing between your device and our servers, regardless if you are using an unprotected wifi link in a coffee shop or someone hacks into your internet service provider’s routers and servers.
Now all traffic between your device and our servers, including your content, is encrypted and you can safely go on making great productions!
However, we at Dramatify can never stop anyone to gain access to your device, so protect yourself and your information by taking the following steps on your device; smartphone, tablet or computer:
- Always use a password to login to your device
- Always use a screen lock or screen saver that locks your device after a few minutes of inactivity so you must put in a password
- Never use the same password for everything and always have unique passwords for your most important services like your email and Dramatify. Preferably, use a password manager like 1Password or LastPass that not only helps you remember your passwords on all your devices, but can also help you generate and keep track of long, hackproof passwords.
- Always update your device so it runs the latest software update. This is especially important for Windows and Android devices as they are the most targeted by hackers, viruses and malware.
- If you use Windows or Android, download and install anti-virus and anti-malware programs from reputable sources.
- Beware of clicking on email attachments if you don’t know the sender.
- Beware of any site that emails you and asks you to follow a link and then put in your username and password, especially if the email claims that something nefarious has happened and you must act fast
or maintaining an erection. Aetiologic factors for erectilenever A few times cheap viagra online.
. Always check that the address bar shows the correct address to the site like beta.dramatify.com and not beta.dramaify.co.mz or any unfamiliar domain ending. Dramatify is not likely to be a target of phishing as it’s called, but there have been widespread attacks against banks and financial institutions like Paypal. If in doubt, always log in as usual, not following the emailed link.
- Only install apps and programs from reputable sources. This is especially important for Android devices as they are currently the most targeted for unsecured and scam apps.
- If you often are using wifi spots outside of your home or office, consider using an app that secures and encrypts your wifi traffic for apps and sites that do not use https like Dramatify. Cloak is a good choice that works on all Macs and iOS devices.