Call sheets in your smartphone, tablet and computer. Or print!
Call sheets that you can create fast, update with a few clicks and avoid killing a lot of innocent trees to make. Interested?
Call sheets are essential to most TV and film productions. But they are also clumsy to distribute and update. Paper. Runners. Waiting… Dramatify gives your team call sheets to carry in their pockets that can be updated with a click. No waiting. No runners. Just there.
Call sheets available in any mobile, tablet or computer and easily updated are one of the easiest ways to make your production more efficient and increase productivity. Few industries know better than ours that time is money. Especially on location. But of course you can also print the call sheets for handouts as well.
Everything you can expect from a call sheet
Dramatify’s call sheet in the mobile, tablet and computer contains everything you can expect from a call sheet – and more! It works as well for drama productions as productions with an AV script or a multi-camera live & studio script.
What you’ll find in our call sheets:
- Unit notes
- Unit call times
- Shooting call
- Cast calls with details
- Locations – Shooting locations, Unit base and Medical Emergency location with interactive driving directions through maps
- Weather forecast – automatic weather report based on shooting location, updated every 3rd hour, or write a manual forecast
- Shooting schedule – Which scenes are being filmed together with cast, characters, location and script of the scene
- Integrated scene scripts – no need to print scene scripts for most of crew and cast
- Health & Safety notes
- Crew list
- Requirements – for all departments. In a digital format, you can write as much as you want. Contact details to department heads are automatically included.
- Transport orders
- Radio channels
- Rehearsals (or other activities)
- Scene shooting status – admins (such as AD or a script supervisor) can check off scene shooting status that are then automatically displayed in the scene list and added to the daily production report shooting log.
Smart pre-production create almost automatic call sheets
During the pre-production in Dramatify, you create a lot of content and links almost without realising it. When you come to the call sheets it pays off! They are almost all done! Dramatify intelligently serves up the information you need, and you can add the final touches yourself.
Delayed or superfast? Change the schedule with the tip of your finger.
Even the best planned schedules rarely survives the reality of a shoot. You can reschedule the call sheet schedule on the fly with just your phone or tablet by drag and drop the changes you need. Your team is immediately up to date!
Set scene status with a click
Note if a scene is finished or unfinished and needs additional shooting as soon as you’re done shooting it! Use the scene list to get an overview of the status of all scenes. The status is also automatically reported in the Daily Production Report.
Shoot with up to 5 teams simultaneously – each with their own call sheet!
With Dramatify, you can add up to three main teams plus 2nd Unit and a 3rd Unit. Each get their own call sheet!
Choose between two different templates when printing!
If you want to print handouts, you have two different templates to choose between. Click the links to view samples!