Team administration, team reports and new profiles – A short list of our new features
Dramatify users said they wanted us to beef up profiles, allow team members to display driving licenses and professional qualifications and most importantly: Build the team list and set up profiles for team members before inviting them. Here it is!
- Much easier team administration
- Build your team list before you invite your team
- Invite team members and cast at the right time for each person
- Manually add a profile, profile image, contact information, representation etc as you invite team members
- Add flags for minors as well as contact information to their guardians
- Easier team administration with up to 5 teams, production notes and optional upload of releases and contracts
- One click calling, texting, direct messaging and emailing
- Options for team members to add driving licenses, professional qualifications and certificates, medical training and health and safety officer training to their profile
- Option for team members to add a flag for a medical condition or handicap they want the team to know about, and how the team best can assist
- Option of adding ICE (In Case of Emergency) contact information
- Team reports that can be filtered and printed
Happy Dramatifying your team!