Dramatify works tirelessly to help producers, teams and productions to work smarter
. We just released one of our most “asked for” features: Food lists, plate count and meal costs
other important people in your life?”have sex)? If yes, what effect did this have on you cialis online.
Today – as if it’s not enough to keep track of how many meals to order, plate count and break times – you also need to keep track of who is vegan, low carb, low fat, vegetarian, kosher or halal – and have a food allergy…
And on top of that, how should meal costs be handled? Is breakfast free, but 1st and 2nd meals deducted? Or taxed? And what if some cast members have different negotiated meal costs than the rest of the cast and crew? And what if we suddenly have twenty visitors on set? Phew!
- the food preferences and food allergies for each cast and crew member.
- daily compiled food lists with everything caterers need.
- general meal cost settings for cast and crew.
- individual meal cost settings (optional).
- easy check in of meal times and consumed meals.
- .csv export of complete working hours, break times, plate counts and individual meal cost instructions.
- easy addition of extra plates as well as snacks