October is MIPCOM month! We will be back in Cannes with a slate of exciting new features for drama, entertainment, non-fiction and sports. Schedule a meeting below!
Last year’s MIPCOM did happen, unlike many other markets and expos, but was quite sparsely attended. Interestingly, that let to better quality meetings with top executives who were less busy than in a normal year. We expect this year to be superbusy as overseas representatives return and everyone is excited to bring new formats, productions and slates to the international market.
Dramatify brings a number of new features to MIPCOM:
- The production planner – Gantt-style overview production planning
- Integrated Multi-scenario shooting / scene scheduling with bulk- and auto-scheduling options and smart integrations with crew and cast scheduling, sets, locations, wardrobe, call sheets, time sheets and daily production reports.
- A vastly improved rundown tool, with the CuePilot vision mixer, the innovative story shelf, automatic cue cards and teleprompter feeds as well as integration with most other Dramatify features, from cast and crew scheduling to wardrobe, sets and locations.
- Automatic archiving options. Download a JSON file or ask us for an automatic solution straight into your archiving solution.
- And… we probably forgot a number of innovations.
Schedule a meeting
Schedule a meeting November 16th – 20th in Cannes with CEO Annika Lidne, or a video meeting before or after. Send your meeting request here!
See you soon!