Reports and handouts
- Team report – filter on production crew, cast and others as well as on teams. All contact information, including representation, and if personal release and / or contract have been uploaded.
- Daily Time Sheets with plate count and meal costs, exported as a .csv file to import into the spreadsheet application of choice.
- Day out of Day report for Cast
- Character & Cast report with production days/work period, pages, episodes, scenes, sets, locations and unit bases.
- Breakdown report – filter on episode or scene. Everything from the breakdown including breakdown notes and Director’s notes.
- Scene item report/list with ALL scene items that you can filter and sort backwards, sideways and any way ’til Sunday.
Lists & printed handouts
Note that all lists can be customised to show the information you want. You just hide information you don’t want to include with a click.
- Printed, watermarked and user-tagged screenplays
- Printed breakdown report with all added breakdown information. Should you want, you can limit the report and only show the breakdown information for an episode, a location, a set, a scene, a script day or a production day.
- Printed scene list with super filters. With a few clicks can customise which information you want visible.
- Printed stripboard of production scheduling. Customise which information you want visible as well as the range of scenes, teams and production days.
- Printed character list with picture, character name, character type, cast and cast status.
- Printed character sheets with picture, character name, character type, cast and cast status, in episode and in scenes information as well as scene items and scene item options filterable on departments, scenes and persistant or non-persistant items.
- Printed set list with set description/requirements and location with address
- Printed set sheet with set name, set type, location address, in episode and in scenes information as well as scene items and scene item options filterable on departments.
- Printed location list with location description/information and location address, and which unit base, sets and scene belong to it.
- Printed production day wall calendar per month with scenes per team
- Printed call sheets
Daily time sheets with meal costs and plate count
Full breakdown reports
Character & Cast report
Team report with contracts/releases
Top image by youflavio / Flickr (CC BY SA)
Try Dramatify today!
First user for free. No credit card required.