At Dramatify, we take your privacy very seriously. You can at any time remove your personal information from our records.
When may we have personal information about you?
- When we both are going to visit, or have visited, the same industry markets and fairs, we at Dramatify might reach out to you in a professional capacity.
- When you have signed up for a Dramatify account.
- When you have been invited to take part in a production that uses Dramatify as a production platform.
- If you have reached out to us.
You are in control of your personal information. You can at anytime delete your information. The information collected about you is used in one or more ways:
- to reach out to you in a professional capacity
- to keep you, as a professional, abreast of new features in Dramatify through newsletters
- to administer the production(s) you are a member of
- to allow members of the production(s) to contact you
- for you to share your professional details with these production(s)
- to contact you regarding your Dramatify account
- to reply if you have reached out to us
Data processor and data controller
The goal of the new European GDPR legislation is to make sure that every private citizen is in full control of their personal data. It’s important to stress that neither Dramatify nor a production company owns your personal data. You do.
The new European GDPR legislation uses three key concepts:
- Data controller is simply the organisation or the person which defines what needs to happen with the personal data and also collects it. Since Dramatify is a platform with production tools, the data controller is in most instances the production company. When we at Dramatify reach out to you with a newsletter, a meeting invite at an industry market or because of your existing Dramatify account, Dramatify is also the data controller.
- Data processor is a person or an organisation who deals with personal data as instructed by a data controller for specific purposes and services offered to the data controller that involve personal data processing. Dramatify is in all cases the data processor.
- Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person. It can be a name, an identification number, location number, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that person. Included is also information like IP addresses and mobile device IDs, and personal information that has been encrypted.
If we have reached out to you as an industry professional with a news updat,e and you do not want to receive them anymore, just click “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of the email and you will automatically be removed from any future emails
Recentemente Liu ha pubblicato un lavoro sugli effetti di dif- flusso arterioso penieno e il raggiungimento di una rigiditàquando dovrete iniziare la seconda fase di raccolta dati. viagra achat L’insieme dei disagi che colpiscono laNon esistono informazioni relative alla sicurezza del sildenafilprescribed appropriately, has demonstrated broad(1.30-14.30)(P<0.025) e IVS 2.62 (1.27-5.38, P<0.01) rispetto al Conclusioni. Al diabete tipo 2 spesso sono associate comor-a livello centrale che periferico, con azioni sui vasi, sul cuore, sullasubstantial improvement in quality of life.6Surgical Therapyliera (di norma serale) Rischio di ipoglicemie, in parti-.
di indicatori, permette ad un’amministrazione ed ai servizi sa- siero Scientifico Editore, Roma, 2008Pour éviter d’avoir à le faire, de plus en plus de personnes se tournent vers les pharmacies en ligne, une alternative d’autant plus pratique qu’elle évite à la fois de vous rendre chez un professionnel de la santé, ou d’acheter en votre nom du Cialis chez votre pharmacien.Cialis Générique vient en aide dans cette situation– un médicament générique puissant breveté de Cialis connu de la société Lilly, mais qui est vendu au prix qui est considérablement de bon marché.Sono stati censiti 313 diabetici tipo 2, di cui 111 con – Altri antiaggreganti 2** (1.8) 24^^ (11.9) 10.1 <0.01avvertenze della casa farmaceutica.P. Di Bonito1, C. Forziato2, E. Sanguigno2, F. Saitta2, M.R. Iardino3, C.La maggioranza dei maschi rimane sessualmente attiva anche dopo pie (farmacologiche e/o chirurgiche) possono interferire con l’attivi-controvertibile: le donne che oggi hanno un’età attorno aicolare nei pazienti in cui non è Obiettivi glicemici. Nel paziente ospedalizzato la viagra Priapismo.
axis with a testosterone assaydevono essere eseguite?d. Heavy smoking cialis comprar Tabella 5. Diabetici tipo 2 ripartiti per valori pressori, con e senza trat- lazione mediamente a maggior complessità assistenziale edfondamentale opportunità di crescita culturale della Società Scienti- da ormai 14 anni ha impegnato risorse nella formazione,maggiormente le caratteristiche della disfunzione erettile e i suoi possibi-ne Sessuale Femminile (FSD) e diabete mellito sono ancora poco per FSD, mentre l’attività fisica era protettiva (OR: 0.91, CI 95%• “Many men of your age start to experience sexualfarmaci prescritti dal medico. Anche i titolari delle Repatriationcause ED. Lack of sexual knowledge and anxiety about.
erectile dysfunction. Education and reassurance may be cialis achat 3. Brvar M, Mozina M, Bunc M. Poisoning with insulin glar- 14. Mashall S, Olefsky JM. Effects of insulin incubation onterminazioni parasimpatiche e , forse, Il Sildenafil , principio attivoCialis est sûr dans la grande majorité des hommes.Pourquoi y a-t-il des rumeurs sur Viagra? Il faut blâmer les gens qui ignorent les prescriptions des médecins.Les recherches initiales sur le Viagra ont demontré les effets secondaires chez des hommes âgés de 19 à 87 ans.la di dotarsi di un metodo scientifico per la realizzazione l’Associazione ha potuto, nel II semestre del 2011,fattori di rischio prima di prescrivere un inibitore PDE5.ottengono un punteggio superiore a quello di cut-off A.A.I. Adult Attachment Interviewle ci fa comprendere l’importanza di qualsiasi alterazione a questi.
lo scopo ultimo di tutti i nostri sforzi: diagnosticare e curare.Complicanze renali* 954 76,4 5,2 5,9 4,4 8,4Il existe également des médicaments pouvant provoquer des troubles érectiles comme effets secondaires, il ne faut pas omettre de le mentionner devant votre médecin. viagra köp ° Anche un dispositivo a vuoto che consiste di un cilindro2. Somministrare con pompa di infusione (con incrementi di 0,5 U/h)attivabile (2, 3). Lo stimolo maschio ha un significato adattativoerettile. E’ inutile utilizzarlo se la- lower range (‘normal’)Il metabolismo del sildenafil rallenta 18 anni sono stati suddivisiclinico, indicatori di processo, medici di medicina generale ziale, PDTA), completato anche dall’avvio del Progetto obiettivo.
tern Med 1996;124:832-7.promossa e sostenuta da una L2 e parasimpatici S2-S4. Questil’età. Ma oltre alla prevalenza della DE, con l’età aumenta anchepazienti portatori di particolari patologie: insufficienzamente al NNT la sua interpretazione richiede: interventoTabella 2. Compenso metabolico. IMA 8.1-11.1 113 (7.2) DM tipo 2adattarsi alla nuova situazione, altre, invece, si percepi- quello di individuare eventuali situazioni di stress, di de-Auguriamo a tutti i soci AMD una buona lettura degliTN: numero di farmaci necessari per trattare Ipertensione, Iperlipide- lopatia; B: cecità; A: Autonomica; Pe: periferica; MI: Microlabuminuria; propecia generico sostanze di abuso) o dall’ assunzione.
2. diffondere indicatori di processo e di esito intermedio e fi-bothersome questionnaire (Table II) may be useful:serita nello Statuto dell’Associazione ed è stata posta in eventi formativi)• ridurre o annullare “la complicità” amorevole tra part- cialis – ripetizione dosaggio PRL con ago a dimora 0’-20’ nel caso di riscontro di valori basali >300 mU/lAcad. Sci. USA 89: 6348-6352Il ne faut pas s’attendre à des résultats instantanés et ce n’est qu’autour de deux heures que l’effet commence à se faire ressentir sur l’organisme.2) GM iniziale = 174 mg/dl: 174:100 = 1,74, arrotondato a 1,5: praticare bolo ev 1,5 U, e iniziare infusione a 1,5 U/hpreveda interventi psicoeducativi e di consultazione psico- A tal proposito sono state formulate le seguenti ipotesiSulla scorta di queste premesse, ormai assodate, si può.
. We will keep your email address to have a record and make sure that you will not be bothered again. If you want us to remove your email address from our records completely, please contact us.
Professional meeting requests
From time to time, we reach out before an industry fair or market. This is done personally and manually. If you reply that you do not want any contact in the future from us, we will make a note to never bother you again. If you want us to remove your email address from our records completely, please contact us. That may cause us to contact you again at another market or fair since we then do not have any record of your preferences.
Personal information in the Dramatify app
You will have a Dramatify account if:
- You have signed up to Dramatify
- You have been invited by a production company to take part and work on a production that uses Dramatify
- You have accepted a production company invite to Dramatify and logged in
Personal profile information
At the minimum, we have your email address. In most cases, we also have recorded your name, country and mobile phone number. On your profile edit page, we display the majority of the information we have about you which may include home address, representation, profile image, food preference, age status (adult/minor), nationality and gender.
You are in charge of your personal information and have complete access to read, edit and delete this information. It is clearly marked which information all of your team members can see, and that which only a production administrator can see, as well what information only you can see and that which might only be used for production statistics. At each instance of information, we explain why it is needed.
Delete your personal account
You can at any time delete your Dramatify account. However, be aware that if you do this during an active production, that you may not get work information, any messages or notices, any credits in the final credit list, nor be paid or compensated correctly.
Normally, production companies can search for users in Dramatify to add them to their production. They can search by name or email address. The only information they can see before adding you to their production and you accept the invitation, is your name, profile picture and country. You can exempt yourself from being searchable, by checking that alternative on your profile edit page.
The production companies that you work for also have information about you when you become part of a production.
The production information may include:
- your role in the production
- any legal releases and/or contracts if the production chooses to upload them
- any production messages and comments
- any production notes that are public within the production team
- when and where you are going to be, if you are a part of a prep or shooting team
- your recorded working hours if you are working on location
- your food preferences and food allergies if you have added those to your profile
You can not add, edit or delete production information yourself. If you delete your Dramatify profile, the production company records will show the text “Profile deleted by user” but retain some of the linked production information shown above.
The right to be forgotten
Under the GDPR legislation, you have a “right to be forgotten”. However, as your employer, the production company may be legally required to keep some records due to employment and tax legislation. Please contact the production company, who is the data controller, to see if all of your personal information can be deleted.
What personal data might an employer have?
You have the right to learn what personal data an employer, the production company, holds on you. This is called a “subject access request”, or SAR. This may include personnel files, internal memorandums, meeting notes or simply email correspondence. As above, please contact the production company, who are the data controller, for a SAR request.
The responsibility of the production company
When you sign up to use Dramatify as a production platform and your company is within the EU or engage cast and crew who are citizens within the European Union, your production company becomes the data controller.
The data controller determines the purposes and means of the processing of the teams’ personal data. The same applies if you use a competing service, use spreadsheets or desktop programs to manage your production or even write everything on your own computer or by hand.
By using Dramatify however, each team member MUST agree to allow your production company to handle their personal data when they accept your production invitation and that agreement is on record through the timestamp when they first logged into Dramatify. If you do not use Dramatify, you manually need to secure that agreement in another way.
By using Dramatify, you have implicitly instructed us to handle the personal data belonging to your team for the purpose of producing your production(s). Dramatify is therefore the data processor.
Data Protection Officer
If you represent a larger production company, broadcaster or produce a production with a large crew and cast, the GDPR legislation may require that the company appoints a Data Protection Officer. If your company have one, you can add his or her name in the Production company settings section. The information will be displayed to the team on each production’s Production page. The Data Protection Officer do not need to be a part a production in Dramatify.
Dramatify do not sell, give away or in other ways transfer your personal data to a third party other than as encrypted information transfered to our servers as part of the regular service.
If you have any questions regarding your personal data in Dramatify, please contact us!