Sample of Personal Data Processing Consent
Below you find the mandatory consent that each individual invited to a production must consent to. Through this consent, the production company for whom you work is appointed as Personal Data Controller according to the European General Data Protection Regulation.
1. “Personal Data” means any data or information that references a real human being – that’s you! “Sensitive Personal Data” means personal data about, among other things, social security numbers, bank account information and health issues.
2. [Name of the production company] is the personal data controller of this production. That means we are the organisation who defines why specific personal data is required, what needs to happen with it and also collects it.
3. Dramatify is the data processor for this production for the information hosted on the Dramatify platform. That means that Dramatify deals with personal data as instructed by the data controller. [Name of the production company] may also use other data processors for other parts of the production.
4. Any Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data will be handled in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation as amended from time to time.
5. The personal data is gathered to manage the production (including information, messaging, scheduling and credits) and to administrate salary, taxes and other payments as well as any legal requirements. If necessary, you may be asked to provide sensitive personal data to manage the production. By signing this agreement and providing personal data, you consent to it being processed by these terms and/or the request.
6. All personal data will be destroyed when not necessary. You can also at any time delete your personal account. Please note that if you decide to close your account, your profile will be deleted and you will no longer be able to log in, be part of a production nor be searchable by production companies looking to add you to their production.
If you are a member of an active production, you may also experience problems with time sheets, payments and credits for your production participation. However, the following information may still be available, and you, therefore, consent to such processing of personal data:
- if you have filled a role in a production, your name and role may need to remain in our register due to credits of your participation,
- if you have posted any information regarding a production, this will remain due to business archiving legislation, and/or if necessary in relation to the production, and
- any and all information in relation to payments will be kept for tax and/or audit reasons as required for us to fulfil our obligations under such regulations.
7. If we, as a production company decide to cancel our account, the information you have posted in that production account and in regard to our production(s) will be deleted or archived if as long as it is necessary.
8. We, [Name of the production company], will to any natural person (that’s you!) who requests it, free of charge once a year, provide information of whether personal data concerning you is processed or not, and if so, what information is being processed.
9. We will at the request of the registered person immediately rectify, block or erase any personal data that has not been processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
10. If the assets of [Name of the production company], is to become subject to a transfer, all personal data will be included in such transfer to the extent that [Name of the production company] receives formal assurance from the purchaser that it will comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
11. Dramatify, as the personal data processor, may reach out to you from time to time regarding your account or to answer support tickets. Dramatify may also, if you agree, from time to time reach out and inform about new features, products and/or services on the Dramatify platform.
No personal data will be sold to any third party. However personal data may be transmitted to companies that help us manage the productions and the Dramatify service. For example, we may use external vendors to help host and maintain the production sites, gather statistics, and process payments. These are bound by the same General Data Protection Regulations as Dramatify.