Multi-camera live & studio scripts
Dramatify offers a unique, collaborative script tool for multi-camera live and studio shows, developed together with live-tv show directors, production co-ordinators and script writers. It is one of our three different script formats.
Today, most live and studio shows handcraft scripts in spreadsheets – a tool made for numbers, not scripts. Existing digital script tools on the market have so far been made for either drama or news, not entertainment, galas or talkshows. With Dramatify’s new script tool for multi-camera shows, producers can save time, resources and a lot of frustration.
A script format made for multi-camera shows
With Dramatify, show directors, producers, production coordinators, technical crews, screenwriters and talent, not only get a live and studio script tool made for the task, but also:
- easily customised script set up
- collaborative writing
- tailor-made views for technical crew and talent respectively
- automatically colour-coded scenes depending on source
- running time, real-time and reverse time options
- work status (red, yellow, green)
- one-click addition of sets and cast
- easy re-arrangement of scenes and segments with drag’n’drop
- dark mode when using tablets, computers and smart phones during studio shoots
- teleprompter export of either both action and dialogue, or just dialogue
Integrated with all other Dramatify features
Dramatify’s smart script tool for multi-camera live and studio shows is also:
- fast, due to smart functionality and drag’n’drop interface.
- collaborative, decide exactly who should be able to read or write.
- multi-homed, works on any device with a modern web browser; computers, tablets and smart phones.
- integrated, with all of Dramatify’s other features: team management, messaging, characters & cast, sets & locations, scene items (including props, wardrobe, set dressing and even security), scheduling, call sheets and reports.
- eco-friendly, all of the team can use Dramatify on their favourite device, and there is no need to print information to distribute it.