Archive your production & end your subscription period
Archiving and ending your production is easy in Dramatify, as is activating it again.
You might want to archive your production when:
- You are finished with your production
- Your production is on hold for an indeterminable period
- You just wanted try out Dramatify but are not yet ready to use it
- You made a mistake when starting a production and you just want to shut it down
How to archive a production
To archive a production you go to Production in the sidebar menu. Click on the Edit menu to the right in the orange toolbar and select Archive Production.
Write the name of your production in the input field and click on DO IT! to archive your production.
No charge for an archived production
When you have archived your production, we do not charge anything for it.
Credits for archived productions
Your archived production will show up as a credit on your profile page as well as the profile page of any crew and cast members.
To activate an archived Dramatify production
To activate an archived production because you either want to start production again, or you need to check on some detail, you do the following:
- Go to your personal profile by clicking on Profile in the top navigation. If you are on mobile, click the cog icon in the upper left and select Profile.
- Click on the Professional menu below your profile image and contact information. Below your qualifications, you see your Productions and below that the production company or companies you have been working for.
- Click on the correct Production company
- At the top of the Production company page, click on Archive. Here you see which productions your production company have archived and the correct titles. Click on the email link to send a message to us to activate your production again.
- When your production is active again, normal subscription starts on the activation date.
Top image by Carolina Prysyazhnyuk / Flickr (CC BY SA)