Archive your production & end your subscription period
Archiving and ending your production is easy in Dramatify, as is activating it again.
You might want to archive your production when:
- You are finished with your production
- Your production is on hold for an indeterminable period
- You just wanted try out Dramatify but are not yet ready to use it
- You made a mistake when starting a production and you just want to shut it down
How to archive a production
To archive a production, go to Production in the sidebar menu. Click on Settings in the orange toolbar.
On the Settings page, scroll down to the bottom and click on the Archive Production setting. Write the name of your production in the text field and click on the Archive Production button.
No charge for an archived production
When you have archived your production, we do not charge anything for it.
Credits for archived productions
Your archived production will show up as a credit on your profile page as well as the profile page of any crew and cast members.
Activate an archived Dramatify production
To activate an archived production because you either want to start production again, or you need to check on some detail, you do the following:
- In the top menu, click on the arrow beside your profile (Me). If you are on mobile, click the cog icon in the upper left and then Profile.
- Click on the correct production company in the dropdown menu.
- Click on the correct Production company
- At the top of the Production company page, click on Archive in the orange toolbar. Here you see which productions your production company have archived and the correct titles. Click on the email link to send a message to us to activate your production again.
- When your production is active again, normal subscription starts on the activation date.
Delete a Dramatify production?
Can I delete a Dramatify production?
No, not through the app at the moment for technical reasons. Use archiving instead, or contact us and we will delete your production.